He combines practical knowledge with a refined aesthetic, which has become the hallmark of his work. The firm was founded in 1984. With a staff of thirteen, the designs and projects are produced worldwide.
- 15,000 square foot residence in Greenwich, Connecticut
- Town house and artist's studio on New York City's Upper East Side
- 2,500 square foot Park Avenue residence, New York City
- Palm Beach Penthouse at The Breakers Hotel
- 3,000 square foot Penthouse Residence at the Trump Plaza
- 3,500 Penthouse loft in Chelsea
- 24,000 square foot Palm Beach Residence
- Renovation & addition of a coastal vacation compound in Seal Harbor, Maine
- 10,000 square foot home in Sagaponack, NY
- Renovation of 1929 Tudor Style Home, Croton on Hudson
- Client Representative for an 80,000 square foot investment banking firm
A member of the Interior Design Hall of Fame, Bierman's work has received extensive acclaim from his peers as well as from the design press. Articles on his work have appeared in Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House & Garden, House Beautiful, Interior Design and The New York Times Magazine. His work has been featured in international design magazines throughout Europe, Japan and South America and was seen worldwide on CNN's “In-style with Elsa Klensch.” He has been named one of “The Top 10 Designers to Watch” and “America's Most Brilliant Decorators A-Z” by House Beautiful.